Thursday, December 4, 2014

Small Success Thursday

You know it's Thursday, so come join me over at Catholicmom.com!
Oh, and if you haven't read Lisa Hendey's book, The Grace of Yes, yesterday I got to catch up on my reading and hit chapter 4, the Grace of Integrity.  Up until now, I've enjoyed the book, but this chapter hit me with its wisdom.  I'm going to reread it today, and look at the reflections offered over in the book club at Catholicmom that is going through the book, one chapter at a time.  It's a great way to assess for Advent.  That's my reward for finishing the financial aid forms (working on it), and finishing an article on the exhibition at the National Women's Museum of Art, Picturing Mary. 


No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!