10) Walking is what you do. Walking is not what I do. As a means of transportation, if I need to get to point B, please be advised that your arms are the optimal mode for such an endeavor.
9) Don't put me down unless I say so. And sometimes, I don't really mean it.
8) Pick me up when I say so. Even if I just said to put me down.
7) About the car and car seat...see #10. Further "road trips" (ahem, vacations, errands, long drives) shall incur my instant wrath.
6) Phones, I-pads, laptops, remotes and computers amuse me. Do not take them away....they are mine.
5) I do not like the shower. You do not like me when I'm in the shower. The screaming is hard on my throat and your ears. So we agree. No more showers.
4) I do not like the bath. I do not like you washing my hair (a.k.a. waterboarding). I insist. No more baths.
3) I consent to eating, but only in your lap. Do not serve me elsewhere. Those high chairs are for other people. Not me.
2) My other siblings are not suitable substitutes for your arms. Don't even try it.