Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved”. It can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to upcoming bloggers (with fewer than 200 followers) in order to create new connections and bring attention to wonderful growing blogs.
Add the award to your blog. (Check)
Thank the giver with a link back to them. (Check)
List your top five picks and let them know they’ve been given the award by leaving a comment on their blog. (See Below for Check)
Encourage your followers to “spread the love” to the blogs that you’ve spotlighted. (Go My Pretties! Go!)
So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to the following bloggers:
1) Karen at Adventures in Mommyland. Her blog always moves me, she's in there working hard to really love out every second.
2) "L" over at Mothering Spirit. She has a fuller understanding of the vocation of mothering after one than I had after...well ten. She gets it. And she's beautifully modest about it too.
3) Mightymom. I love Mightymom. She's funny. She's fiesty. She's made of steel and she sometimes makes me homesick for my home state. Go visit her at My Wonderful Life.
4) Sue at Not Enough Butter! She's a mom of 7 and reading her blog sometimes gives me ideas of how to do this. She's also tremendously busy because she homeschools. (Stands back in awe)...
5) Viv at A Proud Mom to Many, because she's fiesty and strong and seemingly unflappable.
I would have added